WB Madhyamik Pass Percentage 2019 – WBBSE 10th Toppers List, Marks Sheet 2019: West Bengal is one of the famous board in India which provides the education to the class 10 students by providing the textbooks, syllabus, and schedule and finally releasing of results etc. Its a state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 10 examination and it is formed in the year 1951 and its headquarters located in Nivedita Bhavan, Sector II, DJ-8, Saltlake, Sector-II, Kolkata-91 77/2, Park Street, Kolkata-16 and the president is Dr. Kalyanmoy Ganguly. West Bengal board conducts the exam in a year once only not twice, other board conducts exam twice in a year but WBBSE board have one exam that is regular in the month of February & March and results were announced in May end at the own portal.
Last year a total of 10,84,178 lakhs candidates stood in the exam in which out of 6,06,633 are girls and remaining 4,77,545 lakhs are boys and the exam was held in 2,819 centers across the West Bengal State. The total pass percentage was recorded as of 85.49%. Sanjibani Debnath from Suniti Academy in the north Bengal district of Cooch Behar topped the exam or got the first rank in the state by scoring 689 marks out of 700 and the total percentage is 98.4%. And 56 students got the ranks in the top 10 in which only 2 students are from Kolkatta and remaining from the other districts and out of 6 students who got the same position in 3rd rank are of three girls and three boys. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education president Kalyanmoy Gangopadhyay said that last year for every 1000 male students there are 1,2019 are female students are there means parents send their daughters to schools and encouraging them to study at least till the Class 10 standard.
WB Madhyamik 10th Class 2019 Information
- Exam Board Name: Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal State
- Exam Name: West Bengal Madhyamik Examinations 2019
- Total Number of Students Appeared for the Exams: More Than 10 Lakhs
- Last Year Overall Pass Percentage: Approximate 85.49%
- Category: West Bengal Madhyamik Statistics Analysis 2019
- Status of Pass Percentage: Available Very Soon
- Officials Portals: wbbse.org, wbresults.nic.in
As you all know last year the results were announced on 6th June, but this year the results will be released earlier in May 4th week only. as per the previous year, out of 23 districts in the West Bengal State East Midnapore recorded the maximum percentage in the class 10 exams of 96.13% followed by West Midnapore at 91.75% and Kolkata city got 91.11%. Last year the results took 77 days after the exam to release the results, so every candidate should have some patience regarding the results date & timing etc. Shrishendu Saha got the second highest marks of 688 out of 700 in the whole state. This article shows you the previous year pass percentages and this year too after the results declared, so here we are providing for you information to know the idea about how much competition is there in your state and how much scores you can expect this year. Check all years percentage on the homepage. All the Best for your exam results.
Steps To Download The WB Madhyamik Toppers List 2019
- Go to the official website of West Bengal Board that is wbbse.org
- Then search the WBBSE Merit List 2019 and click on that link
- Enter your roll number, name/registration no to download the merit list
- Wait for a few seconds to download the merit list online in your computer or mobile
- Open the Merit List in a PDF format and check your name.