WB JENPAUH & JENPARH Result 2019 – Merit List and Rank Card Online: In the state of West Bengal, the authority named WBJEEB which conducts the entrance exams which include BASLP, BPT, BMLT and B.Sc Nursing, etc. Those who want admission in the mentioned courses in many institutes of the state providing these course education can appear the JENPAUH / JENPARH entrance test. Aspirants are allowed to fill out the form and apply for the exam starting from 5th March 2019 and can be done till 26th of March, the admit card for the candidates will be made available from 18th June 2019 and exam is set to be held on 30th June of this year where candidates can get ready and appear the exam for the good.
Now, many students would be thinking about the date of Result, once all the OMR Sheets may be scanned and answers will be checked, as this an offline multiple choice Questions (MCQ’s) test in which there are four options will be made available to the candidate and had to choose one out of them, once this process is completed, the results are uploaded to the online portal where students can access it very easily after they are released officially, and this is expected by the last week of July 2019. And after which the counseling of the candidates could begin from the next month of the Result which is August. Stay tuned with us to get more updated information etc, bookmark this website for easy access.
West Bengal JENPARH/PENPAUH 2019 Details
- Conducting Authority Board: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination
- Name of the Examination: WBJEE JENPAUH & JENPARH Exam 2019
- Category: WBJJE JENPAUH & JENPARH Entrance Result 2019
- Date of the Exam: May 2019 (actual date would be updated soon)
- Status of Results; Available Very Soon (may be updated soon)
- Official Portal: wbjeeb.in (where results are announced)
There are course wise eligibility is there but mostly maybe the student needs the 10+2 Qualification as for usually for the Under graduation or UG courses, there need a 12th class qualifications. There are certain qualifying subjects may be needed along with the age limit also. The test is held for 2 papers which are Chemistry & Physics’ and Biological Sciences, each paper will have 50 questions and each question carries two marks. If students are confused regarding something and have doubts can comment here in the comments section and we will try to answer back sooner and do share this website with your friends also and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook (All India Word) for more and bookmark this website for more updates and information.
Steps To Check The WB JENPAUH & PENPARH Result 2019
- Step 1: A candidate must have to visit the official portal of the board that is wbjeeb.in
- Step 2: Then he/she searched for the links which considered as JENPAUH & JENPARH Result 2019
- Step 3: Click on that link and wait for a while and that link will be open in a new window
- Step 4: Enter the required details such as your application number, first name, date of birth etc
- Step 5: Enter all details in the provide box and click on get results or submit button
- Step 6: The results will appear on your laptop, tablet or mobile screen
- Step 7: Take a printout of your results, it will help you for higher studies and it is considered as Rank Card.